Every parent is filled with good intentions.
Unfortunately, they are also confronted with daily living expenses. As a result, even parents who know they should be saving . . . do not. That is why more and more companies across DC are offering the ability through a DC College Savings Plan account via payroll direct deposit.
For as little as $15 per pay period, payroll direct deposit helps employees:1
- Contribute a consistent amount on a regular basis
- Potentially reduce future college debt for their children and grandchildren
- Fund their own retraining and career development.
No added administrative burden.
- Employees register for the benefit online, using the same ACH direct deposit system you're likely using already.
- Note: 529 payroll direct deposits use after-tax dollars.
Our on-site Institutional Relationship Manager can:
- Help you before and after your payroll direct deposit plan is in place
- Answer employees' questions
- Help communicate the new 529 benefit both to your HR/Payroll departments and employees
- Lead employee workshops and staff benefits fairs (request a Relationship Manager for your event)
- Provide educational materials for staff and employees
- Attend community events
We are here to help you and your employees.
- Call a Client Service Representative at 1.800.987.4859, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Join us at an upcoming event in your area.
- Fill out the seminar and event Online Request Form.
1A plan of regular investment cannot assure a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market.