Enroll by Mail
1. Download and complete the Application Form (Participation Agreement).
2. Select one of the three following ways of contributing to your DC College Savings Plan account:
Make contributions automatically from your bank account.
Mail your completed Application Form and include a voided check from your checking account.
Send a check.
Mail your completed Application Form and a check ($100 minimum initial payment) paid to the order of DC College Savings Plan.
Invest through a financial advisor.
Meet with your financial advisor who will help you complete and submit your Application Form.
3. Mail your completed Application Form and voided check or contribution check.
- If you are a DC resident, mail to:
DC College Savings Plan
P.O. Box 11466
Washington, DC 20008
- If you are not a DC resident, mail to:
DC College Savings Plan, c/o BFDS
P.O. Box 219544
Kansas City, MO 64121-9544
Need help opening an account? Questions? Talk with a plan representative between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday, at 800.987.4859 (for DC residents) or 800.368.2745 (for non-DC residents). .